It seems that we have 10 buyers for every single home in today’s market. If you’re in the market to buy a home, how can you win when multiple offers are the norm? A lot of cash buyers are the ones making out, but here’s how you can beat them:
1. Cut time frames in half
2. Have everything pre-underwritten with a lender
3. Have money already at the title company
4. Order the appraisal as soon as your offer is accepted
5. Don’t ask for any minor repairs on the home inspection
6. Consider giving the seller some time to move out
We want to make sure that things are as easy as possible on sellers so that they pick your offer over the cash buyers. Also, if you agree to pay a little extra on the home, the seller will be even more attracted to your offer.
If you have questions for me about buying a home in this market or anything else related to real estate, feel free to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.